“Interpretation is the art that bridges communication gaps in today’s world”
GVS brings live interpretation to conferences, meetings, streaming and media broadcasts on every platform
A highly qualified and diverse pool of linguists for the following fields:
- Simultaneous interpreters listen to what the speaker is saying, and convey the message into another language in real time. Ideal for online events, live media and large gatherings. The show must go on!
- Consecutive interpreters listen to what the speaker is saying, and convey the message into another language after the speaker has paused. Ideal for one-to-one meetings and small gatherings where the conversation allows for short pauses.
- Remote interpretation happens over-the-phone or online, and through video remote conferences. We support both simultaneous and consecutive modes of interpretation on remote platforms such as Zoom, WebeX, Microsoft Teams, Google Meets, GoTo Meetings, and others.
- Imagine a relay race, where one runner passes the baton to another. A relay interpreter renders the message from the source language to a language common to the other interpreters. They in turn render the message to their respective language groups. Ideal for global gatherings (both online and on-site events) where attendees speak several languages.
Sign Language Interpretation
- Sign language interpreters convey what the speaker is saying (speech and other important sounds) to viewers who are deaf for whom sign language is their first language. Ideal for public events and live media where timely information must be inclusive and shared with as many people as possible.
- Accompaniment interpreters “whisper” what the speaker is saying into another language to a small target group in the audience. Ideal for individuals, mission tours and delegations, who need ongoing language support for private meetings when traveling abroad.
Aerospace & Defense
Cybersecurity & IT
Education & E-learning
Art & Culture
Construction & Engineering
Law & Humanities
All-inclusive language services tailored to meet your goals
- Want to make a global impact? Our certified translators delivery error-free technical documents, websites, blogs, brochures and reports in 24 languages. We support…™ Wordfast, ™ Trados, Adobe, PPT, PDF, Excel, Word and others.
- Need a second opinion? Our language experts provide third party review and editing services for culturally appropriate and print-ready publications.
- Need a review of multilingual conversations? We provide audio transcription for recorded conversations, court documents, videos and other audio / visual materials.
- Want to follow along? Our specialized translation team provides Subtitling and Closed Captioning for promos, corporate videos, documentaries and films into 24 languages. We support…SRT, SSA (SubStation Alpha), TTML (Timed Text Markup Language), SBV (YouTube format), DFXP, VTT (Web Video Text Track), TXT (untimed text transcript)
Want the best design? Our Desk Top Publishing professionals will carefully design and edit your brochures, manuals, online forms, spreadsheets, graphs and presentations. We support…InDesign, XD, Corel, Photoshop, Inkscape and others.
- Need language audio? Our voice-over talent dub promos, corporate videos, documentaries and films into 24 languages. We support…Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink Power Director 15, Adobe Premier Pro, AVS and others.
Multimedia content for global audiences
Our dedicated group of multimedia & webpage developers, filmmakers, studio and product designers deliver high quality videos, websites and digital content in several languages